Vememu is an innovative emerging outdoor furniture manufacturing company, we use 100% recycled plastic planks to create custom made environmentally friendly furniture manufactured at the heart of KZN.
The planks are then made into outdoor furniture (according to client’s design) which is made from 100 % recycling plastics. Our product has a lifetime guarantee and requires very little to no maintenance, guaranteed not to be eaten by insects, will never splinter or rot.
Vememu (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2018, Mthokozisi Mhlongo (the owner) has worked in the industry for over 14 years and is very passionate about the manufacturing industry.
Vememu’s aim is to offer a lifetime product/furniture with no damage to the environment. The aim is to create an environmentally friendly, quality furniture.
To become the largest manufacturer of environmentally friendly furniture in KZN and beyond.
To be the trend setter in innovative and eco-friendly furniture designing and distributor.
- Focus value-based manufacturing
- Continual improvements
- Pollution-free and safe environments
- Creating Eco- friendly, Durable and cost-effective product
- Challenge convention
- Environmentally friendly
- Trust and Integrity
- We built relationships that makes a positive difference in our customers
Welcome to Vememu Pty Ltd
We do outdoor furniture which made from 100 % recycling plastics and we are situated in South Africa (KZN).
Our product last forever and made from 100% Recycled plastic that is maintenance
free, will not be eaten by insects, and will never splinter or rot.
The plastics planks is environmentally friendly and we also design what customer wants.
100% of recycling plastics is made using a special blend of
- Polyethylene HD (agricultural hoses, hard plastics, buckets, etc)
- Polyethylene LD (frozen packaging, garbage bags, shrink film)
- Polypropylene (coke bottle lids and such)
- PET Polyethylene terephthalate – PET bottles – juice and water bottle
- Create long-lasting relationships with our clients, understanding their needs and tastes.
- Work closely with the environmental affairs personnel and creating relationships with the environment preservation companies.
- Establish relationships with large companies especially those that are in the spotlight with regards to pollution of the environment and offering an alternative solution.
- Establish with Government and relevant stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with environmental laws.
- Complying with industry Laws and regulations.
- Building good and a healthy relationship with all role players (i.e. Suppliers, Customers and Employees).
Colors we offer
- Dark Brown
We partner with our customers to deliver the most innovative service.
We build relationships that make a positive difference to our customers
Our product is eco-friendly and no damage to the environment. Our market is very broad and is open to the public and private.
We are treating our customers with respect
Who are our customers?
- Private Business
- Hospitals and clinics
- Schools and universities
- Government institution
- Private individuals
Vememu have carried out a number of projects for Mcebo Property Management and Rentals, including two Picnic tables, two garden benches, one cigarette dustbin, and one monkey proof dustbin. I'm the Director of Mcebo Property Management and Rentals is highly impressed by the efficiency, professionalism and the quality of the work that has been carried out. I would highly recommend their services and we will most definitely be using Vememu for future projects and furniture products.